Important information about COVID-19. Click here
RefinancePresent Property (For current homeowners only
- Copy of deed or title showing ownership of home.
- Information on property taxes and insurance costs.
- Address for present and past employers going back two complete years.
- Last 2 years W-2’s or 1099’s
- Two most recent 30 day paystubs
- If self-employed, two years tax returns (corporate & individual) and year-to-date P&L.
- Diploma or transcript if full-time student during past two years.
- Leases for current rental properties.
- Divorce decree and evidence of 12 months payment for child support/alimony (if using this income to qualify).
- Legal Photo Identification
- Valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- Statements covering transactions for the past two months for all bank/stock accounts (one quarterly statement for stocks/bonds/IRAs).
- Name and address for any private mortgages or loans outstanding.
- Account information (balances/monthly payments) for all credit cards, auto loans, mortgages and other loans.
- Copy of ratified divorce decree or separation statement for alimony or child support obligation.
The preceding is a list of typical documentation we request from our borrowers once they have expressed a desire to proceed with a loan application. This information is provided for your information only. It is not a request to produce any additional documentation. If you decide to proceed with Land Home Financial Services, Inc. as your lender, you may be asked to produce some or all of this information. Additional information may be required.